BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior System QA Engineer
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the QA Engineering team, you’ll play a key role in assuring the quality of our WekaFS product by building test plans according to product specifications, running the tests, and serving as the team’s voice for your features. You will also strive for the highest end-to-end quality by running regression tests of existing features, reproducing customer issues, and verifying bug fixes.
Together with the team, you’ll work to enhance product reliability and stability too, which is a core requirement in our enterprise storage product and is vital to our success.
As a Senior System QA Engineer, you’ll:
- Play a vital role in ensuring the release of a high-quality storage product through tests ranging from complex data features to UI and CLI interfaces;
- Own the testing cycle from gathering requirements to functional, system, and regression testing;
- Design, execute, and document detailed and thorough test plans, as well as investigate, reproduce, and verify field issues in short cycles;
- Accurately report defects with detailed steps and conditions for scenario reproductions; and
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to understand all aspects of defect resolution and verification.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing an enterprise-grade product
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices, methodologies, and workflows
- Practical knowledge in Linux, operating systems, files systems, and networking
- Scripting skills in Bash or Python
It's nice if you have:
- Previous experience with storage protocols (SAN, NAS, NFS, SMB)
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Containers, and Linux/Windows administration
- Prior exposure to AWS or other public clouds
- A B.Sc./B.A. in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- The ability to be a resourceful, diligent, and independent worker
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A willingness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- The confidence to be the voice for Quality in their areas of responsibility
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here