BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior System QA engineer
About The Position
As a Senior System QA Engineer, you will take part in assuring the quality of WekaFS product - building test plans according to product specifications, running the tests for them, and be the voice for quality for your features. You will also ensure end-to-end quality by running regression tests of the existing features, reproducing customer issues, and verifying bug fixes.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for product reliability and stability, a core requirement in our enterprise storage product.
- Play a major role in ensuring the release of a high-quality storage product. Tests vary from complex data features to UI and CLI interfaces.
- Own the testing cycle from gathering requirements to functional, system, and regression testing
- Design, execute and document detailed and thorough test plans
- Investigate, reproduce and verify field issues in short cycles
- Report defects with detailed steps and conditions for scenario reproductions
- Work with developers and product managers to understand all aspects of defect resolution and verification
Qualification & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in software testing an enterprise-grade product. Experience in testing storage products is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with software testing best practices, methodology, and workflows - a Must
- Practical knowledge in Linux, operating systems, files systems, and networking –a Must
- Scripting skills in Bash or Python – a Must
- Experience in storage protocols (SAN, NAS, NFS, SMB) - Advantage
- Experience in Virtualization, Containers, Linux/Windows administration - Advantage
- Experience with AWS or other public clouds - Advantage
- B.Sc./B.A. in computer science, engineering, or related discipline - Advantage
- Resourceful, diligent, and independent worker
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Be the voice for quality in their areas of responsibility
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here