BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Director of HR
About The Position
Seeking a people leader responsible for partnering with Weka leaders to drive cultural change and people strategies that are in line with and support key business initiatives. The HRBP will be expected to provide thought leadership and strong execution to senior leaders in the areas of culture transformation, talent acquisition strategies and organization/leadership development and talent management.
• Reports to the CFO.
• Work proactively with Senior Management to ensure the Company is able to recruit, motivate, and retain needed technical, professional, and support staff.
• Handle employee relations issues for the company. This includes working with managers to identify performance issues and develop and implement appropriate measures to provide employees the opportunity to succeed and to take corrective action where necessary.
• Develop and maintain appropriate compensation guidelines for the company. Study market trends in compensation and perform job analyses using this market data.
• Manage all other Human Resources functions for the company
• Develop and implement Human Resources programs.
• Ensure that proper files and documentation are maintained and that the company is in compliance with applicable laws.
- Recommend, develop and implement Human Resources policies.
- Identify strategic Human Resources issues which will affect the company’s ability to meet its business goals and develop appropriate plan for organizational and staff development.
- Ensure that Human Resource files, documentation, and communications are current and comply with applicable laws.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all EEO, employment, benefits, and wage-hour laws.
- Manage the employment process for the company. This includes working with hiring managers to develop and implement appropriate recruiting and selection strategies, ensuring that compensation is within guidelines, and appropriate controls are in place in the hiring process (e.g. reference checks).
- Work proactively with Senior Management to ensure the Company is able to recruit, motivate, and retain needed technical, professional, and support staff.
- Handle employee relations issues for the company. This includes working with managers to identify performance issues and develop and implement appropriate measures to provide employees the opportunity to succeed and to take corrective action where necessary.
- Develop and maintain appropriate compensation guidelines for the company. Study market trends in compensation and perform job analyses using this market data.
- Manage the employee benefits program for the company. This includes making sure all offerings are competitive and cost effective for the company and of value to employees.
- Keep current regarding competitive HR practices, including compensation, benefits, and related issues.
- Coach managers on people management skills and strategies (as appropriate) such as setting clear performance expectations, providing constructive feedback, recognizing positive results, taking correction action (where necessary) and linking compensation to performance.
- Work with peers at the R&D HR team to best align the whole company policies, communication, etc.
- Prior management experience.
- 10 years of broad-based generalist, and HR leadership
- Experience managing the planning, development, implementation, and administration of one or more Human Resources programs in the function of employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, or training.
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility; critical thinker and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal – an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- BA in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
Preferred Additional Skills (i.e., Computer):
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate clear, concise communication, good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to facilitate interactions and resolve conflicts.
- Previous international exposure and openness to and awareness of diversity across cultures.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here