BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Manager, Field and Partner Marketing
About The Position
WEKA addresses the storage challenges posed by today’s enterprise AI workloads and other high-performance applications running on-premises, in the cloud or bursting between platforms. The WEKA offers a modern subscription software-based data platform delivering 10x+ performance and scale demanded by today’s cloud and AI workloads. The WEKA Data Platform Delivers the simplicity of NAS, the performance of SAN or DAS and the scale of object storage, with no compromises.
WEKA is looking for a Field and Partner Marketing Director to support our North America Sales and Partner teams. This player-coach is responsible for developing and implementing strategically focused channel and field marketing activities designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and up-sell.
The Field and Partner Marketing Director is tightly aligned to the sales and partner team to continually evaluate against quarterly goals and ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipelines and marketing qualified leads.
· Develop and drive strategic marketing plans that support sales pipeline, partner growth, lead generation and revenue targets.
· Create and execute event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, target account identification, onsite execution, and post event analysis for our participation in industry trade shows, customer, and partner events
· Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls and planning sessions.
· Work with internal and external resources and product marketing team to implement campaigns, and create content
· Manage budgets, forecast, and compile reporting metrics for each specific program
· Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget
· Track projects and manage lead follow-up and lead management
· Research, select, negotiate, and manage vendors and services
· Lead, manage, supervise, and provide direction to vendors for the duration of each specific project
· Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
• Minimum of 10 years of field marketing and corporate events experience
• Background in AI, Storage or Cloud preferred
• Proven experience in driving regional and partner marketing with a track record of achieving pipeline goals
• Travel approximately 30% including events, internal meetings like QBRs and planning sessions.
• A player-coach with a “can do” positive approach who can think outside the box and problem solve often in difficult situations
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
• Experience using marketing automation and partner portal platforms is a plus
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here