Careers at WEKA
WEKA is growing and looking for driven and professional individuals who are eager to join us on our mission to solve the world’s biggest storage problems.
Sales Development Representative - Southeast North America
About The Position
WEKA, The Data Platform for AI, delivers the performance, scale, and reliability demanded by today’s enterprise AI workloads, running on-premises, in the cloud, or bursting between platforms. WEKA, partnered with many of the largest organizations in the industry, is 100% software defined and consistently places first in the most trusted performance competitions.
WEKA was founded in 2013 is backed by industry leaders like NVIDIA, Cisco, and Hitachi Vantara. WEKA customers include 9 of the Fortune 50. The Corporate HQ is located in Campbell, California USA and the Engineering HQ is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. WEKA experienced 100% growth in 2021-2022.
Sales Development Team
At WEKA, we are solving massive and complex problems, enabling the world of AI to open infinite doors. In fact, many organizations involved in Covid-19 vaccine research and rollout depend on WEKA for accelerated time to insight. Our Sales Development Team focuses on developing top-of-funnel, qualified lead generation, contributing to WEKA’s growing multi-million-dollar pipeline. The Sales Development Team is a group of highly motivated, energetic, and positive individuals with entrepreneurial spirits and the desire to grow their careers within the tech industry.
We are looking for a quick learner with a positive attitude to fill our North America Sales Development Representative position.
· Living in Southeast, United States of America (Florida, Georgia, Carolinas)
· 1+ year experience in sales or customer-facing position
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred: Business Administration (Sales, Management, Marketing); Information Technology
· Quiet, suitable office/designated workspace
· Customer service excellence
· Superb phone presence and pleasant personality
· Quick and eager learner with entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
· Strong team player mentality
· Precise organizational skills and ability to follow directions carefully
· Ability to nurture professional relationships as well as work cross-collaboratively internally
· Schedule flexibility and ability to work beyond 9am-5pm
· Possesses “tough skin” and ability to overcome objections and educate intelligently
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally <10 times annually
· Possesses critical thinking skills and solve problems in a systematic manner
· Salesforce/CRM and Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach, SalesLoft) experience preferred
· Experience communicating through Slack preferred
· Well-rounded knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office product lines
USA Residents Only: The base salary hiring wage range for this position which the Company reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position in the specified geographic areas or locations, is $50,000-$80,000. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors relevant to the position and candidate such as geographical location, candidate qualifications, certifications, relevant job-related work experience, education, skillset and other relevant business and organizational factors, consistent with applicable law. In addition, the position may include some of the following comprehensive benefits such Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Flexible Time off (FTO), sick time, leave of absence as per the FMLA and other relevant leave laws.
Concerned that you don’t meet every qualification above?
Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. At WEKA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this position but are concerned that your past work experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at WEKA.
WEKA is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.