BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA's customer success is the secret sauce to our success. Our customers continually find value in our solutions and in the people that help bring them to life. If you desire a career in Customer Success, apply today to join the team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Sales Development Representative - EMEA
About The Position
WEKA, The Data Platform for AI, delivers the performance, scale, and reliability demanded by today’s enterprise AI workloads, running on-premises, in the cloud, or bursting between platforms. WEKA, partnered with many of the largest organizations in the industry, is 100% software defined and consistently places first in the most trusted performance competitions.
WEKA was founded in 2013 is backed by industry leaders like NVIDIA, Cisco, and Hitachi Vantara. WEKA customers include 9 of the Fortune 50. The Corporate HQ is located in Campbell, California USA and the Engineering HQ is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. WEKA experienced 100% growth in 2021-2022.
Sales Development Team
At WEKA, we are solving massive and complex problems, enabling the world of AI to open infinite doors. In fact, many organizations involved in Covid-19 vaccine research and rollout depend on WEKA for accelerated time to insight. Our Sales Development Team focuses on developing top-of-funnel, qualified lead generation, contributing to WEKA’s growing multi-million-dollar pipeline. The Sales Development Team is a group of highly motivated, energetic, and positive individuals with entrepreneurial spirits and the desire to grow their careers within the tech industry.
We are looking for a quick learner with a positive attitude to fill our European/Middle East/Africa Sales Development Representative position.
· Living in EMEA Region
· Fluency in German, Dutch, and/or French preferred
· 1+ year experience in sales or customer-facing position
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred: Business Administration (Sales, Management, Marketing); Information Technology
· Quiet, suitable office/designated workspace
· Customer service excellence
· Superb phone presence and pleasant personality
· Quick and eager learner with entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
· Strong team player mentality
· Precise organizational skills and ability to follow directions carefully
· Ability to nurture professional relationships as well as work cross-collaboratively internally
· Schedule flexibility and ability to work beyond 9am-5pm
· Possesses “tough skin” and ability to overcome objections and educate intelligently
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally <10 times annually
· Possesses critical thinking skills and solve problems in a systematic manner
· Salesforce/CRM and Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach, SalesLoft) experience preferred
· Experience communicating through Slack preferred
· Well-rounded knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office product lines
Concerned that you don’t meet every qualification above?
Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. At WEKA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this position but are concerned that your past work experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at WEKA.
WEKA is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here