BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Software Engineer, Datapath
About The Position
Weka's file system is a high-performance, distributed and clustered system. The data path group owns the core system components, including filesystem, SSD and object storage tiers, protocols, RAID and more. The following core objectives are the core pillars of our engineering organisation:
- Provide architectural guidance and fresh ideas in our core areas of distributed computing, high performance storage and cloud computing.
- Promote and take an active part in beautiful designs, efficient code and collaborative code reviews.
- This is our top-most requirement, from ourselves and from you - own and promote quality in every part of your daily activities.
- Challenge our deciphered rocket-benchmarks with performance testing around IO and storage throughput.
- We cherish our failures - promote and nurture automation and constantly increase code coverage.
- We want to be better - promote root cause analysis activities to make us even better for our customers.
- Constantly search for bottlenecks and push for refresh design and refactors.
- Assume nothing - constantly revisit how we work and whether our productivity is perfectly tuned
- Drive simplicity and be agile - promote unification of internal processes.
- Say what you do and do what you say - own project timelines and provide transparent risk analysis
- Collaborate and be a friend - work closely and openly with other teammates.
- Master of low-level C/C++ development in Linux user-space or kernel-space, with vast experience in performance-sensitive code.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development on multithreaded and multi-cores Linux-based systems.
- Experience with storage development (one or more of filesystems, Samba/NFS/S3 protocols, SSD/RAID, etc).
- Linux savvy.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here