BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Automation Architect
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today. At Weka, we take test automation to the next level. The automation group is one of the largest development groups in the company, consisting of excellent automation engineers.
We are looking for a talented Test Automation Architect with hands-on experience in implementing test automation solutions in agile/DevOps environments. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting Automation solutions for QA services and provide technical leadership in the design and architecture of the automation framework. The candidate will be expected to define automation testing best practices, mentor/train automation staff, oversee the definition, selection, and extension of test automation architecture, frameworks, coding standards, and Automation Testing Strategies.
- Weka’s subject matter expert in the automated testing areas
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- Define, publish and track key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long-term solutions for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Track and act to close automation quality debt
- 3+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- 5+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional, performance, and load testing in large scale environments
- Excellent knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and expert in Python (Must)
- Hands-on experience in writing python-based automation frameworks (Preferably based on Pytest)
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Expertise working in a CI/CD environment
- Experienced in networking and/or storage - an advantage
- Experience with cloud environments (Preferably AWS)- an advantage
- Strong familiarity of JIRA and Confluence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Advanced / Expert level of knowledge of testing concepts, methodologies, and processes
- Experience in working in an Agile and Scrum development process
- Expert knowledge of Effort Estimation and Scheduling, Scope definition
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends
- Independent and a very quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality, and reliability
- Must be extremely detail and technology-oriented and possess excellent communications skills
- Professional English reading and writing skills
- Self-motivated team player and savvy problem solver with a passion for technology
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here