BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Director, Global Industry and Corporate Events
About The Position
As the Director of Global Industry and Corporate Events at WEKA, you are responsible for our global events including industry trade shows, customer advisory councils, SKO, president’s club, and other strategic events. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Revenue Marketing, you are responsible for the full event lifecycle for these global events, from strategy to planning to execution and measurement. You work closely with leadership to drive an event strategy that leverages the best mix of physical, digital, and hybrid approaches, build innovative and engaging event experiences for our customers and prospects, and execute flawlessly. Your efforts bring our brand and messaging to life and are critical to driving awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, pipeline, and revenue.
● A well-crafted and well-communicated Global Event strategy.
● Innovative, engaging, and memorable attendee experiences.
● End-to-end event management, including concept and theme creation, event operations, logistics, agenda building, and staffing.
● Effective event promotion and amplification plans, in collaboration with demand generation, creative, product marketing, corporate communications teams, and others.
● Timely communications for all internal stakeholders, including executives.
● Excellent event messaging and content, in collaboration with product marketing and others.
● Drive event sponsorships to amplify our ecosystem of partners.
● Manage a strong network of suppliers that deliver quality work on time and on budget.
● Budget management in collaboration with finance.
Pre- and post-event reporting and impact analysis and continuous improvement.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here