WekaIO respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us.
What Information We Collect About You
- Information you provide to us: we receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information, including but not limited to, your name, job title, company, email address, phone number, address, and device/browser information when you provide information on a form to us, or participate in events or promotions. We also collect and use information you submit through any support or customer portal related to the Services we provide. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our services, promotions and offers. If you have provided us with a means of contacting you for particular purposes, we may use such means to communicate with you for those purposes. If you previously provided us with such information but no longer wish to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Information we receive from other sources:We work with a global network of business and channel partners. Some of these partners help us to market and promote our products, generate leads for us, and resell our products. In this context, we may receive information such as contact information, company name, what products you have purchased or may be interested in, evaluation information you have provided, what events you have attended, and what country you are in. We also may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Services from third-party partners, such as advertising and market research partners who provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with, our Services and online advertisements.
How We Use Information Collected
WekaIO uses personal information for our own internal business operations, and to market, deliver
and improve our products and services. We also may use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to deliver products/services to you, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support. Occasionally we may use your information to contact you to complete surveys that we use for quality assurance purposes.
We may also use your personal information to send you (or have our business partners or marketing agencies send you on our behalf) marketing information or to contact you for marketing research. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving marketing materials you choose to unsubscribe from. You will continue to receive communications such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide the service to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
WekaIO may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
When we have your consent to share the information (if required under local law);
- If sharing your information is necessary to provide a product, service or information you have requested; by way of example, sharing your information with a bank, logistics company, event organizer, marketing agency etc.;
- As part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to our business partners;
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us, through our marketing agencies or from our business partners;
- In connection with the sale, merger, divestiture, reorganization or any other corporate transaction involving the WekaIO business line that maintains your personal information;
- For the purpose of conducting US Export law compliance checks, passing your information to our contracted vendors;
- To third party service providers who help us with our business operations or other aspects of our business; and
- For data and customer relations management, passing your data to our contracted service providers.