Weka.IO™ uses personal information for our own internal business operations, and to market, deliver and improve our products and services. We also may use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to deliver products/services to you, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support. Occasionally we may use your information to contact you to complete surveys that we use for quality assurance purposes.
We may also use your personal information to send you (or have our business partners or marketing agencies send you on our behalf) marketing information or to contact you for marketing research. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving marketing materials you choose to unsubscribe from. You will continue to receive communications such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide the service to you.
WekaIO may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
When we have your consent to share the information (if required under local law);
1. If sharing your information is necessary to provide a product, service or information you have requested; by way of example, sharing your information with a bank, logistics company, event organizer, marketing agency etc.;
2. As part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to our business partners;
3. To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us, through our marketing agencies or from our business partners;
4. In connection with the sale, merger, divestiture, reorganization or any other corporate transaction involving the WekaIO business line that maintains your personal information;
5. For the purpose of conducting US Export law compliance checks, passing your information to our contracted vendors;
6. To third party service providers who help us with our business operations or other aspects of our business; and
7. For data and customer relations management, passing your data to our contracted service providers.