Careers at WEKA
WEKA is growing fast! We’re looking for smart, dedicated, driven individuals that want to help the world’s most innovative organizations solve complex data management challenges.
Be part of something big at WEKA
We envision a future without compromise for our customers, so we’re creating a novel approach to data management that’s purpose-built for performance-intensive workloads in the cloud and AI era. We’re a pre-IPO, growth-stage company on a hyper-growth trajectory. We’ve raised $275M in capital and are backed by dozens of leading venture capital and strategic investors. Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, is helping hundreds of the world’s leading research organizations and enterprises—including eight of the Fortune 50—to achieve first-to-market results with AI, machine learning, and high-performance computing. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Work 4 WEKA
The WEKA Way
Innovation is in our DNA. We’re committed to developing next-generation data solutions for our customers that don’t require compromises and challenge the status quo.
We are aligned on a common vision and work together to find solutions. Individually, we move boulders. As a team, we move mountains.
We’re helping to solve our customers’ most complex data challenges, and we won’t stop until they’re successful.
We strive to hire the best people and help to grow and develop their skills so they can advance their careers.
We make time to have fun, laugh, learn, and celebrate our successes together.
We believe in balancing hard work with time to rest, restore, reflect, and savor a job well done.
Check Out Our Open Positions
Senior Partner Services Delivery Manager
About The Position
At WEKA, we’re passionate about helping organizations to overcome complex data challenges and accelerate their innovation, research, discovery, and businesses. We envision a future without compromise for our customers, which is why we’re creating a novel approach to data management that is purpose-built for the cloud and AI era.
Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, was architected from the ground up to harness high-performance, next-generation workloads like AI and machine learning at scale. Software and subscription-based, it provides consistently epic performance anywhere our customers want to store, manage, and run their data – whether that’s on-premises, in the cloud, at the edge, in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, or bursting between platforms.
WEKA is a pre-IPO growth stage company on a hypergrowth trajectory that is helping many of the world’s leading research organizations and enterprises—including eight of the Fortune 50—to achieve first-to-market results with AI and ML. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
As the Senior Partner Services Delivery Manager at WEKA, you will be at the forefront of our organization's rapid growth, leading and managing complex cross-functional projects between WEKA and our strategic partners. Your role will involve developing, documenting, and implementing global Partner Service Delivery processes and procedures, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of our Global Services Delivery strategy related to WEKA products and Services. The ideal candidate brings knowledge of Enterprise Services and support capabilities, specific expertise in vendor-supplied global services, the OEM service model, the authorized support partner model, and a deep understanding of the services industry and competitive landscape.
Your ability to explain complex service solutions and general technical problem statements to a non-service audience and your strong initiative and creative ability make you a standout professional in this field. Representing the WEKA Customer Success organization, you will participate in customer visits and partner engagement calls, presenting and explaining WEKA services to internal and external stakeholders, including C-suite executives. Your responsibilities include managing customer expectations, coordinating problem-solving efforts, providing valuable input to service delivery, pre-sales / sales management, and our engineering organization.
- Manage and lead complex cross-functional projects or programs, possibly several concurrently.
- Document and implement global service processes and procedures.
- Maintain and drive knowledge of services, competitors, and technology around Global partners and Field Services.
- Have extensive interaction with service delivery, sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on delivering new or existing services.
- Support the WEKA sales team by attending customer visits and pre-sales / sales calls when necessary.
- Present and explain WEKA services deliverables to internal and external customers at various levels, including C-suite executives.
- Manage customer expectations regarding support agreements and project plans.
- Assist with coordinating problem-solving efforts between WEKA service delivery, vendors, and customers to investigate and analyze product problems related to assigned products.
- Provide input and guidance to WEKA service delivery, sales management, and engineering.
- Exemplify team leader characteristics; provide direction to others through coaching and mentoring.
- Capture and share knowledge across the WEKA service delivery, Partner team, and pre-sales / sales community.
- Perform additional duties as assigned in the form of projects and deliverables.
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Must have well-developed, specific knowledge of vendor-supplied global services and the OEM service model, which allows for a transparent WEKA support experience.
- Knowledge of global break/fix service and support capabilities, along with limitations by region.
- Deep knowledge of the services industry, including the overall competitive landscape.
- Understanding of customer engagement, vendor models, and the pre-sales process.
- Ability to explain complex service issues to a non-service audience.
- Recognition as a strong Services SME in the global field and professional services.
- Must be a self-starter with strong initiative and creative ability.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic, challenging role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 15 years of relevant experience is required.
Concerned that you don’t meet every qualification above?
Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. At WEKA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this position but are concerned that your past work experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at WEKA.
WEKA is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Check Out Our Open Positions