BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
APJ - Customer Success Engineer (TW)
About The Position
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
As Senior Customer Success Engineer, you will join a team of the most experienced Customer Success Engineers responsible for Weka’s post-sales success.
- Bridging between the customer and R&D whenever current product features, reliability or documentation do not match the customer's expectations
- Resolve customer issues by working with the customer and if needed with R&D
- Providing feedback to R&D and help to prioritize bugs, usability issues, etc.
- Providing back-office support for pre-sales engineers, partners, and resellers
- Certification and bench-marking the Weka file system with various applications
- Keeping track of installed systems via Weka's remote monitoring and proactively identify needed actions
- Hands-on experience in supporting Linux-based enterprise infrastructure products (storage, networking, virtualization, security, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS, Kubernetes/Containers, Linux OS installation, and management
- Experience in L3 support and customer interactions for enterprise infrastructure products
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English - MUST
- Experience in Networking
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in performance analysis
- Linux OS proficiency
- Experience in L3 support for storage products
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here