BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
As Senior Customer Success Engineer, you will join a team of the most experienced Customer Success Engineers responsible for Weka’s post-sales success.
You’ll get to work with diverse customers across Fintech, Government, Pharma, Automotive, and Research sectors that are implementing AI, HPC, and other state-of-the-art computer environments.
- Bridging between the customer and R&D whenever current product features, reliability or documentation do not match the customer's expectations.
- Resolve customer issues by working with the customer and if needed with R&D.
- Providing feedback to R&D and help to prioritize bugs, usability issues, etc.
- Providing back-office support for pre-sales engineers, partners, and resellers.
- Certification and bench-marking the Weka file system with various applications.
- Keeping track of installed systems via Weka's remote monitoring and proactively identify needed actions.
- Some travels to customer locations and Weka offices may be required.
- Support SLA with customers is 24/7 hence emergency standby is an integral part of the requirements.
- Experience with Parallel Filesystems (Lustre, GPFS/SpectrumScale, DDN) - MUST
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Recent Hands-on Linux Systems Administration experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with Ethernet and/or InfiniBand networking, particularly 100+Gb networks
- Experience with HPC environments
- Experience with scale-out NAS (Isilon, NetApp)
- Experience with SDS (Software Defined Storage)
- Experience working in a Start-up environment
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here