BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
WekaIO is the world’s fastest file system for AI and Technical Compute workloads
Come join WekaIO™, the strategic data platform for artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), life
sciences research, enterprise technical computing, and high-performance data analytics (HPDA).
WekaIO allows customers to market advantages while dramatically simplifying their operations.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to run our US North Central territory.
You will develop and execute the sales strategy to grow the region and will report directly to Weka's VP of Sales.
● Develop and execute against a strategic plan to create sales pipeline while acquiring new logos
and maintaining positive ongoing relationships with customers
● Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
● Work with strategic and VAR partners to cultivate and manage joint selling opportunities
● Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
● Interface at many levels of Weka's senior management
● 10+ years of outside sales experience in the storage industry
● Relationships with customers and focus partners across the region
● Experience in building out new territories
● Passion for winning and results-driven
● Ability to influence others to achieve results
● Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
● Team Player
● Superb written and verbal communications skills
● Bachelors Degree preferred
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here