BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Strategic Partner Senior Sales Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer leader who can partner with our OEM team to drive the relationship with our most strategic partners to success.
This position requires strategic alignment with a focus on creating the mindshare of Weka to accelerate new business opportunities.
As a startup company, we’re looking for adaptability, creativity, and ownership.
If you have a passion for creating meaningful partnerships through innovative technology and a winning mindset, you
should send us your resume.
What will you be doing?
● Become an expert in Weka and on our partners’ ecosystems, leading to successful adoption of Weka's offering in our partners’ portfolios
● Mentor Weka global Sales and SE organization on engaging with our partners to deliver successful solutions for joint customers
● Build meaningful relationships with our partner’s technical leaders
● Coordinate and deliver partner training activities with Weka's field and corporate resources
● Work closely with R&D and Product Management in helping to define product requirements for integration with our partners
● Develop/Modify existing presentations and other collateral to reflect the value of joint Weka partner offerings
● Participate in building/delivering strategic global programs with partner headquarters teams
● Strong cross-functional leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
● Extensive filesystem background
● Familiarity with IO workloads in AI/ML, HPC, EDA, and/or Life Science
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentations and other collateral
● Demonstrated project management capabilities
● Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
● 5-10 years of experience supporting the Sales / Channels of cloud and enterprise storage
● The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high-growth startup, that is well capitalized with top tier venture and strategic funding by NVP, NVIDIA, Digital Alpha, HPE, Cisco, Seagate, WD, and others.
● Working with revolutionary technology uniquely poised to own the modern data-hungry applications that drive top-line revenue for the world’s largest and most successful organizations.
● We are an ambitious team passionate about our journey and love coming to work every day.
● This is a global role.
● You will be a part of a diverse and high-performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience. We value what you bring to the culture.
● We hire the best people out there and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Our Benefits Package Include:
● Care package received upon hire: backpack, multiple shirts, Weka swag
● A tech stack with Laptop or PC of choice, up to 2 monitors, office phone, headset, and monthly cell phone usage
● Workstation, Monitors set up
● Unlimited PTO
● Unlimited Sick Time
● Stock options available
● Cellular phone plan coverage
● On and off-location meal perks
● Dental insurance
● Disability insurance
● Work-related travel reimbursement
● Employee assistance program
● Flexible spending account
● Top-tier health insurance - Anthem Blue Cross
● Life insurance
● Vision insurance
● Parental leave
● Professional development assistance
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here