BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
MEET THE WEKKIES
“The marketing department is a creative group of people who are always looking for a unique way to generate interest and demand. I helped launch the company from stealth, and it’s exciting to see the amazing growth trajectory. WekaIO is a unique culture which comes from the co-founders whom I have had the pleasure of working with for many years. It’s nice to be at a company where you offer the most amazing product that really solves big storage problems for our customers. ”
Carol Platz, Director of Global Corporate Communications, Brand and Outbound MarketingWatch Video
“I’m fortunate to work alongside great individuals who share a passion for our product, people and customers. Since day one, my colleagues have given me a welcoming, fun and supportive atmosphere which has made my work at WekaIO even more enjoyable every day! Hard work never goes unnoticed and I’ve been provided many opportunities for professional and personal growth. I’m proud to be a part of an innovative company that respects and nurture’s its employees!”
Brittlyn Schwartz, Demand Generation ManagerWatch Video
“I joined Weka in early 2016 as the first hire in the marketing organization and have had the privilege of building a great marketing team who punch way above their weight. It has been a tremendous journey, taking the company from stealth to a force to be reckoned with in the storage industry. I joined the company because I believed in the technology but today I am here because of the people. Every day I come to work I feel like I am with family, it is all about acting as a team and we share a passion for delivering a great customer experience.”
Barbara Murphy, VP of MarketingWatch Video
“I thoroughly enjoy working at WekaIO not only because of our outstanding product, growing market, and promising future but because we have a wonderful company culture and team. It’s a great feeling when you look forward to coming into the office each and every day. Our product has disruptive technology that addresses a growing market with artificial intelligence, health sciences, and financial services as key segments. Our WekaFS file system speeds up data-intensive applications to quickly get insights and useful results from mountains of data. As these applications are moving into the mainstream enterprise, the market is moving toward us! To top it all off, we have a company culture that nurtures great trust, teamwork, chemistry, and synergy. We have extraordinary people who make up a team that is greater than the sum of its individual members. We truly love working together as we build a great company, and we are enjoying our journey along the way!”
David Yu, Senior Product Marketing ManagerWatch Video
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Partner Enablement Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced sales leader who can establish relationships, identify opportunities, and connect our field resources with our premier partners, including HPE, Hitachi Vantara, Supermicro, Cisco, Dell, WWT, and others.
This position requires strategic alignment, creating a mindshare of Weka to accelerate the pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will lead the development of the sales GTM with a primary focus on generating net new subscription license revenue through our server partners, working with both the partner field sales and their key indirect channel partners.
Pipeline and revenue growth are paramount, so you will be responsible for relationship building and growing the global number of joint opportunities.
If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in creating and selling deals with large global companies, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear many hats.
Must-Have Experience/Ability to:
• Drive complex deals with large global companies (we supply to 8 of the Fortune 50 today)
• Excel in team selling with large channel partners
• Create partner software sales opportunities
• Create and develop and manage key executive relationships
• Build and implement a clear, concise plan to identify, and enable a global sales organization including campaign development and delivery in the field
• Ensure that our partner field sales and reseller partners are able to successfully position & sell our solutions
• Leverage your skills to qualify opportunities, enable the partner field, and articulate partner initiatives to Weka Sales
• Be a key source of insight into competitive and partner landscape/strategy/news
• Design, implement, and fine-tune the partner programs across these server partners to accelerate Weka.IO for Business revenue growth
In addition, you will:
• Have a BS/BA or equivalent
• Work out of our Campbell, CA headquarters with the ability to travel 30% (when safe to do so)
• Have a background in data storage sales
• Possess startup experience
• The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup, that is well capitalized with top tier venture and strategic funding by NVP, NVIDIA, Digital Alpha, HPE, Cisco, Seagate, WD & others.
• Working with revolutionary technology uniquely poised to own the modern data-hungry applications that drive top-line revenue for the world’s largest and most successful organizations.
• We are an ambitious team who are passionate about our journey and love coming to work every day.
• This is a global role.
• You will be a part of a diverse and high-performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
• We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Our benefits package includes:
● Care package received upon hire: backpack, multiple shirts, Weka swag
● Workstation, Monitors set up
● Unlimited PTO
● Unlimited Sick Time
● Stock options available
● Cellular phone plan coverage
● On and off-location meal perks
● Dental insurance
● Disability insurance
● Work-related travel reimbursement
● Employee assistance program
● Flexible spending account
● Excellent health insurance - Anthem Blue Cross
● Life insurance
● Parental leave
● Professional development assistance
● Vision insurance
● A tech stack with Laptop or PC of choice, up to 2 monitors, office phone, headset, and monthly cell phone usage
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here