BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Sales Engineer - Remote
About The Position
About the position:
Weka exists to solve the big storage problems for our customers, which we believe requires a totally new approach to manage the scale and performance of emerging applications.
Organizations and enterprises that utilize legacy storage systems that are not optimized for today’s accelerated datacenters will be hindered in their ability to extract value from their data.
We are committed to helping our customers maximize the investment in high-powered IT infrastructure, such as GPU and FPGA-enabled servers, so they can innovate faster and solve previously unsolvable problems.
Being a WekaIO Sales Engineer will require you to partner with customers, understanding their needs and requirements, and helping them to leverage the value and performance that WekaIO can provide to their business and applications.
*** Please note that this is a remote position, working out from your home office in the Chicago, IL area ***
- Meet with customers and partners to educate them on the technical aspects of WekaIO
- Assist with evaluations and system configurations
- Build and deliver technical product and architecture presentations and demos
- Become the advocate for Weka's customers and bring feedback back to the R&D and product management organizations
- Become a technical adviser to your customers and periodically review their status and inform them of possible improvements
- Become an SME on WekaIO and its ecosystem
- Contribute or lead responses to FRPs, RFQs, and FRIs
- Help in the creation and maintenance of RA’s, best practices, and other technical documentation
- This is a Hands-on position
- Extensive filesystems system background
- Experience with NFS and distributed parallel file systems
- Strong Linux OS knowledge
- Familiarity with IO workloads in AI/ML, HPC, EDA, and/or Life Science
- Datacenter networking understanding
- Experience with performance demonstrations and analysis
- Prior experience in working at a start-up company - an advantage
- Experience with cloud environments and concepts - an advantage
- Scripting abilities - an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here