BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
MEET THE WEKKIES
“The marketing department is a creative group of people who are always looking for a unique way to generate interest and demand. I helped launch the company from stealth, and it’s exciting to see the amazing growth trajectory. WekaIO is a unique culture which comes from the co-founders whom I have had the pleasure of working with for many years. It’s nice to be at a company where you offer the most amazing product that really solves big storage problems for our customers. ”
Carol Platz, Director of Global Corporate Communications, Brand and Outbound MarketingWatch Video
“I’m fortunate to work alongside great individuals who share a passion for our product, people and customers. Since day one, my colleagues have given me a welcoming, fun and supportive atmosphere which has made my work at WekaIO even more enjoyable every day! Hard work never goes unnoticed and I’ve been provided many opportunities for professional and personal growth. I’m proud to be a part of an innovative company that respects and nurture’s its employees!”
Brittlyn Schwartz, Demand Generation ManagerWatch Video
“I joined Weka in early 2016 as the first hire in the marketing organization and have had the privilege of building a great marketing team who punch way above their weight. It has been a tremendous journey, taking the company from stealth to a force to be reckoned with in the storage industry. I joined the company because I believed in the technology but today I am here because of the people. Every day I come to work I feel like I am with family, it is all about acting as a team and we share a passion for delivering a great customer experience.”
Barbara Murphy, VP of MarketingWatch Video
“I thoroughly enjoy working at WekaIO not only because of our outstanding product, growing market, and promising future but because we have a wonderful company culture and team. It’s a great feeling when you look forward to coming into the office each and every day. Our product has disruptive technology that addresses a growing market with artificial intelligence, health sciences, and financial services as key segments. Our WekaFS file system speeds up data-intensive applications to quickly get insights and useful results from mountains of data. As these applications are moving into the mainstream enterprise, the market is moving toward us! To top it all off, we have a company culture that nurtures great trust, teamwork, chemistry, and synergy. We have extraordinary people who make up a team that is greater than the sum of its individual members. We truly love working together as we build a great company, and we are enjoying our journey along the way!”
David Yu, Senior Product Marketing ManagerWatch Video
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Inside Sales Representative
About The Position
Weka offers WekaFS, the modern file system that uniquely empowers organizations to solve the newest, biggest problems holding back innovation. Optimized for NVMe and the hybrid cloud, Weka handles the most demanding storage challenges in the most data-intensive technical computing environments, delivering truly epic performance at any scale. Its modern architecture unlocks the full capabilities of today’s data center, allowing businesses to maximize the value of their high-powered IT investments. Weka helps industry leaders reach breakthrough innovations and solve previously unsolvable problems.
At Weka, we are solving HUGE problems! Our recent growth (even throughout Covid-19) has been tremendous and we are dominating the parallel file system space for Artificial Intelligence, High-performance computing and GPU workloads.
Our sales team continues to grow and WE NEED YOU! As a Weka Inside Sales Representative, your role would focus on developing top-of-funnel, qualified lead generation while contributing to Weka’s massive multi-million dollar pipeline.
We are a “fast-moving train”. While, many organizations are willing to hire entry-level candidates
A day in the life of a *Weka Inside Sales Representative*:
● Report to Inside Sales Manager.
● Meet, preferably exceed, provided sales/opportunity quota defined on personalized compensation plan.
● Schedule qualified discovery calls and technical demonstrations for respective Regional Sales Managers.
● Perform seamless choreography using daily cadence of phone, email sequencing and LinkedIn outreach.
● Lead generation development through a plethora of tools including LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo, Hubspot, SalesForce CRM, Pipedrive, Xcellerate, Intercom, etc.
● Maintain professional relationships with Server Partners.
● Actively pursue outbound self-generated and prospected leads, while professionally educating and welcoming inbound leads.
● Prompt ability to follow calendar meetings, attend in a timely manner and participate effectively.
● Cultivate a network of industry contacts and continually qualify market conditions.
● Through active probing and listening, conduct discovery sessions with qualified leads to identify client needs and determine potential opportunities for the full scope of offerings.
● Assess client needs against capabilities of WekaIO.
● Work closely with prospects to develop a value proposition and determine how WekaIO services will help them achieve their goals.
● Influence and promote the expansion or establishment of qualified opportunities through partnering relationships with potential customers and coordinated efforts with other Weka business lines.
● Communicate sales process activities reports to update businesses internally. Use of Salesforce with agreed upon KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
● Attend weekly Sales teams, Marketing and ISR meetings.
● Provide consistent market intelligence to the Business Development Manager and Regional Sales Managers to assist in developing sales materials, plans, budgets and forecasts.
● Represent WekaIO at webinars, tradeshows and technical seminars to brand awareness and broaden the market and client base.
● Acts as the prospect liaison in interactions in future communication post-discovery calls, scheduling subsequent meetings and follow ups.
● Sets appropriate customer expectations on Weka product and service offerings.
● Represents Weka professionally and ethically in the marketplace.
● Continually develops personal selling skills, acquires industry knowledge, broadens expertise in environmental service offerings and applies them.
● 1+ year of sales experience- in the Business Development division .
● Proximity to 910 E. Hamilton Ave, Suite 430 Campbell, CA 95008 HQ is preferred, also considering remote
● Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field: Business Administration (Sales, Management, Marketing); Information Technology
● Quick-learner with a positive attitude: We “are a fast-paced start-up. You are jumping on a high-speed train and it’s not slowing down! Never be hesitant to ask for help or additional training. You MUST be your own advocate.
● Customer service excellence is essential for success in this role
● Salesforce/CRM experience necessary - Outreach and SalesNav experience a plus
● Superb phone presence and pleasant personality
● Experience communicating through #Slack
● Ability to drive well over 72 QSMs, 30 QSOs, and 5 closed Opportunities annually
● Well-rounded knowledge of G-Suite and Office product line
● Ability to overcome objections and educate intelligently on solution: “Embrace, Inform, Question”
● Ability to maintain professional relationships as well as work effectively and collaborate internally with team
● Flexibility and go-getter attitude (This is a start-up, not your typical “clock out at 5pm position”)
● Solid critical thinking skills to anticipate and solve problems in a systematic manner.
Full-time (Salary position- will not be compensated for overtime efforts)
● Care Package Received Upon Hire: Backpack, Multiple Shirts, Weka Swag
● Workstation, Monitors set up
● Unlimited PTO
● Unlimited Sick Time
● Stock options available
● Cellular phone plan coverage
● On and off-location meal perks
● Dental insurance
● Disability insurance
● Work-related Travel reimbursement
● Employee assistance program
● Flexible spending account
● Excellent Health insurance- Anthem Blue Cross
● Life insurance
● Parental leave
● Professional development assistance
● Vision insurance
● Commission pay
● Occasional Spiff (Sales Performance Incentive Funding Formula) Opportunities
Tech Stack Included:
● Laptop or PC of choice
● Up to 2 Monitors
● Office Phone
● Monthly cell phone usage
● Ability to work remote under approved conditions
● Ability to travel (travel reimbursement included)
● Week of Orientation / Onboarding
● Training on tech stack / tools
● “Sales Starter Pack” available through G-Suite
● RSM Cheat Sheet
● Coaching/mentoring from Inside Sales Manager
● 1:1 syncs with Regional Sales Managers
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here