Careers at WEKA
WEKA is growing and looking for driven and professional individuals who are eager to join us on our mission to solve the world’s biggest storage problems.
Regional Sales Manager - Singapore
About The Position
WEKA is leading a paradigm shift in how data is stored, managed, and processed in the cloud and AI era. We are a pre-IPO, growth-stage company on a hyper-growth trajectory that has raised over $275M in capital and is backed by dozens of world-class venture capital and strategic investors.
Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, is a software-based, hybrid cloud solution transforming stagnant legacy data siloes into dynamic data pipelines that power GPUs efficiently and fuel performance-intensive workloads like generative AI and machine learning seamlessly and sustainably.
We’re passionate about helping our customers overcome complex data management challenges to accelerate their innovation and help grow their businesses. If you share our passion, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
What’s Cool About This Job
WEKA is hiring for a driven Regional Sales Manager in Singapore. This is a quota-carrying hunter sales role targeting Enterprise level companies who need uncompromising speed, simplicity, scale, and sustainability when storing, managing, processing, and analyzing their data.
Bring Your Passion
- You have relationships with customers and focus partners across the region
- You have experience building out new territories
- You have a passion for winning and are results driven
- You have an ability to influence others to achieve results
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of WEKA and the value to our customers
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan to create sales pipeline while acquiring new logos and maintaining positive ongoing relationships with customers
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Work with strategic and VAR partners to cultivate and manage joint selling opportunities
- Collaborate on and improve all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Interface at many levels of WEKA senior management
- 10+ years of IT Sales experience
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- Proven track record of effective selling within the geo
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Concerned you don’t meet every qualification? Don’t let it stop you from applying!
Studies have shown that traditionally underrepresented groups may be less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. WEKA is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this position but are concerned your past work experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at WEKA.
WEKA is an equal-opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.