BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team of highly skilled Python programmers that are responsible for creating test coverage for all system functionality and configuration. This is a challenging and complex engineering task since in storage the testing of a feature can be in many cases more complex than its implementation.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the product reliability and stability, the core requirements of any enterprise storage product.
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans, and test cases.
- Implement automated distributed tests in Python
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a complex, clustered system and be able to analyze failures in such systems
- Work closely with the R&D team in order to identify & analyze the problem and to verify and test the solution.
- Become a storage expert: understand terminology, protocols, configurations, architecture, and practicalities in the frontier of the storage technology
- Experience as an Automation QA Engineer
- Storageֿֿ\Networking\Disturbed programming background - MUST
- Extensive Python programming experience - MUST
- "Under the hood" understanding of Python programming that can be used to implement a scalable distributed test environment
- Extensive experience as an Automation QA Engineer on a complex clustered system.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here