BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
Weka is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with a development background to enhance, develop and bring our infrastructure and surrounding utilities to the next level (Our development department works hard on delivering a featureful and yet safe product in a short period of time. This is possible thanks to our massive regression operation spanning thousands of AWS machines and on-premises bare metal lab servers.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining this infrastructure while constantly improving its stability, efficiency, and security. You will help to move these services to the latest technologies where it fits, lower MTTR, and improve visibility.
Our stack: Go, Python, Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Prometheus, Docker
We code our infra and develop integrations with the world
- Design and build infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud to run our regression tests and in-house services.
- Deploy and manage orchestration systems to schedule maintenance jobs, keep services available, and auto-scale when testing demands grow.
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various DevOps operations.
- Build a CI system to allow teams to run their pipelines on our storage product and on various other projects.
- Work in a variety of infrastructure providers from cloud providers like AWS to virtual machines and physical servers.
- Review the security state of our infrastructure and act to improve it.
- Programming experience with Go/ Python
- At least 3 years of experience with production systems
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer/ SRE
- Working knowledge of orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, monitoring systems such as Prometheus, and infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Excellent knowledge of AWS. Experience with VMWare or bare metal servers is an advantage
- Strong Linux experience
- Own or contributions to open source projects is an advantage
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here