BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Python Developer
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world’s fastest scalable file system today.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Python developer to join the DevOps Team.
In Your Role, You Will
- Be part of a team of highly skilled Python programmers, develop and maintain frameworks, libraries, and tools, that can scale and run over hundreds of servers in the cloud, upon which many of our automation and testing processes are built.
- Work closely with all the Engineering teams, and take full responsibility for infrastructures required for supporting new product features development
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Take part in code reviews, software design, and other production processes.
- Become a storage expert: understand terminology, protocols, configurations, architecture, and practicalities in the frontier of storage technology.
- First and foremost, excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- Proven experience working with Linux system environments
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here