BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior QA Automation- DevOps/Services team
About The Position
The team focuses on the development of utilities and frameworks for customers and internal use, you will be responsible for testing multiple projects developed by the team.
These include web services, CLI utilities, integrations of weka with third-party platforms, like AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher.
You will be the first team's dedicated QA person
- Taking ownership of current tests codebase and implementing for new projects
- Making sure we deliver well-tested products, might include manual tests when time does not allow us to implement proper automated tests
- Making sure the team can focus on development and rely on automated regression tests for previously implemented features
- Participating in development. From the user perspective in order to provide better usability and from an internal perspective, in order to properly understand the implementation and come up with a suitable test plan
- 5+ years experience as a QA
- 3+ years experience with Python automation
- 3+ years experience working with Linux, Bash
- Good understanding of Docker, Git
- Ability to work with multiple projects in parallel
- Familiarity with AWS, Kubernetes, Openfshift, or other Kubernetes based platforms
- Ability to create automated regression for new projects from scratch. This includes both configuring testing framework and tests themselves
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with other languages development/testing
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here