BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
About The Position
In this role, you will be providing solutions on the Salesforce platform and other related platforms for the business in Sales, Service, Marketing, finance and other business domains.
- Lead and manage wide CRM - Salesforce projects end to end
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing, and implementing solutions for business processes through salesforce service cloud, Community, knowledge and many 3rd party integrations etc.
- Document, design and test system implementations and launch support of solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Provide support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications and think through problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data maintenance
- Working with PST team
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new strategic CRM opportunities
- Evaluate new tools to be implemented with integration to SFDC and maintain data base integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Experience of Salesforce knowledge, community & service cloud
- Experience and strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality, including Custom Objects, Relationship, Workflows, Process Builders, Validation Rules, Access & Permissions, Reports & Dashboards and more
- Business Oriented, Knowledge and understanding of organizational processes, with an emphasis on sales and service processes.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
- Service-oriented with high importance of working with a variety of customers worldwide.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be a proactive, self-motivated and passionate individual
- High-level English , Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gainsight – Strong advantage
- Salesforce admin certification- advantage
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here