BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Business Operation Manager
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and we always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Business Operations Manager at Weka, you’ll work to take our operation infrastructure up a notch. Our team is the go-to group for any processes and tools on the business side and they lead our “go to market” operations.
As a Business Operations Manager, you’ll:
- Be part of the team that is responsible for cross-company processes, tools, KPIs and lead global business operations activities.
- Understand the company's operations and seek ways to improve them.
- Lead new cross-company processes and create the tools to support these processes.
- Create monitoring tools and KPIs for the executive management to help the organization exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Manage and execute technical projects like automation of processes, integration of tools, and Salesforce projects.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or business operation management positions
- Experience in driving multiple tasks and processes simultaneously in medium to large organizations
- English language – high proficiency
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- BA/BSc in industrial engineering or equivalent with technical understanding
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on and a "Can Do" attitude
- Proactive approach, assertiveness, ability to lead changes, flexibility
- Operations experience - highly desirable
- Salesforce experience - highly desirable
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here