BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Business Application Manager
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and we always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Business Application Manager at Weka, you’ll work to take our operation infrastructure up a notch. Our team is the go-to group for any processes and tools on the business side and they lead our “go to market” operations.
As a Business Application Manager, you’ll:
· Be responsible for evaluating, customizing, implementing testing and documenting solutions for business processes including Salesforce while using best practices.
· Take Lead and manage the Salesforce development projects.
· Provide support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform
· Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications and think through problems to make actionable recommendations.
· Identify areas for improvement and making recommendations for new strategic opportunities
· Evaluate new tools to be implemented with integration to Salesforce and maintain data base integrity
· Monitor everyday operations of application development team and provide regular feedback.
· Assist internal departments and provide regular feedback to operation team.
· Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Admin/ Business application manager/ Salesforce developer
· Experience of Salesforce knowledge, community & service cloud
· Experience and strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality, including Custom Objects, Relationship, Workflows, Process Builders, Validation Rules, Access & Permissions, Reports & Dashboards and more
· Business Oriented, Knowledge and understanding of organizational processes, with an emphasis on sales, CST and marketing process.
· Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
· Service-oriented with high importance of working with a variety of customers worldwide.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
· Great team player with good interpersonal skills
· Be a proactive, self-motivated and passionate individual
· High-level English , Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Salesforce admin certification- Must
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here