BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today
We are looking for a talent Acquisition Specialist to help us grow the R&D team in our Tel Aviv office. The desired candidate should have prior experience with with full-cycle recruiting, from talent sourcing, phone screening, behavioral interviews to hiring great employees.
· As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Weka, you will attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals and think of creative ways to ensure impressive pipeline of qualified candidates.
· You will manage an End-to-End recruiting process focusing on R&D roles.
· Own the candidate recruiting process, understand candidate considerations and needs and serve as the go-between the candidate and the company management
· Act as our brand ambassador, promoting Weka’s culture and business.
· Work closely with hiring managers to ensure effective pipeline.
· Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience
· 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
· Deep knowledge with various sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High level of English
· Past experience in working with Comeet – A plus
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here