BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Inbound Marketing Associate
About The Position
WekaIO helps companies manage, scale, and future proof their data center so they can solve real problems that impact the world.
WekaFS, the world’s fastest shared parallel file system and WekaIO’s flagship product, leapfrogs legacy storage infrastructures and is revolutionizing the way storage is provisioned in the datacenter.
We seek highly motivated, self-starters with a passion for winning.
We are seeking an Inbound Marketing Associate to help develop, execute, and optimize inbound and outbound campaign strategies designed to create top-of-funnel leads for WekaIO.
As part of a small, dynamic and fast-paced marketing team, you will have the opportunity to shape programs aimed at building our brand and driving demand for our storage software that serves several booming industries, such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, genomics research, and financial services.
By creating customer interest for WekaIO, you will be a key player in driving the success of our business.
*** Accepting California based candidates only ***
- Develop highly effective inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution to drive pipeline growth.
- Develop effective nurturing campaigns to qualify existing leads and create awareness and interest.
- Establish and communicate real-time measurement and management of the lead pipeline to help maintain high conversion rate. Manage executive reporting cadence through QBRs and annual reviews.
- Collaborate with content team to amplify our voice and reach.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to maximize reach.
- Create highly effective landing pages and email marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with inbound & digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing B2B demand generation programs - plus
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple business units to achieve goals
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce - a huge plus
- SEO experience – plus
- Social media experience – plus
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here