Careers at WEKA
WEKA is growing and looking for driven and professional individuals who are eager to join us on our mission to solve the world’s biggest storage problems.
Field and Partner Marketing Manager
About The Position
WEKA is leading a paradigm shift in how data is stored, managed, and processed in the cloud and AI era. We are a pre-IPO, growth-stage company on a hyper-growth trajectory that has raised over $275M in capital and is backed by dozens of world-class venture capital and strategic investors.
Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, is a software-based, hybrid cloud solution transforming stagnant legacy data siloes into dynamic data pipelines that power GPUs efficiently and fuel performance-intensive workloads like generative AI and machine learning seamlessly and sustainably.
We’re passionate about helping our customers overcome complex data management challenges to accelerate their innovation and help grow their businesses. If you share our passion, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
WEKA is looking for our Field and Partner Marketing Manager to support our APAC Sales and Partner teams. This player-coach is responsible for developing and implementing strategically focused channel and field marketing activities designed to support the sales process from prospecting to close and up-sell.
You will be tightly aligned to the sales and partner team to continually evaluate against quarterly revenue and pipeline goals and ensure positive contributions are being made to develop new business pipelines and marketing qualified leads.
- Market Research: Conduct in-depth market research to understand the specific needs, preferences, and trends of the target audience in various locations.
- Partner Collaboration: Identify and develop relationships with partner organizations, including resellers, distributors, and other strategic partners, to create joint marketing initiatives.
- Field Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute field marketing strategies to promote products or services in specific regions, including the creation of tailored marketing plans, campaigns, and events.
- Event Management: Organize and coordinate trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, and other local or regional events to promote the company's offerings.
- Content Localization: Collaborate with content marketing teams to create marketing materials, collateral, and content that resonate with the local audience.
- Demand Generation: Generate demand for products or services by driving lead generation and customer acquisition efforts in target regions.
- Budget Management: Manage marketing budgets for field and partner marketing activities, ensuring effective resource allocation.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives and provide regular reports and insights to optimize strategies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with sales teams, product marketing, and other departments to ensure alignment of field marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Compliance: Ensure that all marketing activities adhere to legal and regulatory requirements in different locations.
What you'll bring
- Synthesize information, ideas and updates from multiple sources.
- Distill details into crisp, clear language and documentation appropriate for a variety of audiences.
- Deliver standout interpersonal skills and communications, including the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict with integrity.
- Earns the trust and participation of key colleagues, influencing the direction of teams beyond organizational boundaries.
- Self-starter that executes in an orderly fashion and drives continuous improvement in an environment that can be ambiguous or infused with rapid change.
- Ensure components are conceptually thoughtful, relevant, and impactful, as well as delivered on time and on budget.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations with a “can do” positive approach and apply grounded decision making to achieve a positive outcome.
- Proven experience in driving regional and partner marketing with a track record of achieving pipeline goals.
- Source, negotiate with, and direct a variety of vendors in advertising, design, photography, and event disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in marketing, with a focus on field and partner marketing.
- Strong knowledge of local or regional market dynamics and trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in marketing tools and software for analytics and campaign management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to different locations as needed.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and a results-driven mindset.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Background in AI, Storage or Cloud
- Familiarity with partner and channel marketing strategies.
- Multilingual proficiency if working in global markets.
Concerned you don’t meet every qualification? Don’t let it stop you from applying!
Studies have shown that traditionally underrepresented groups may be less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. WEKA is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you are excited about this position but are concerned your past work experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at WEKA.
WEKA is an equal-opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.