BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Linux Lab Manager
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world’s fastest scalable file system today. We are looking for a Linux Lab Manager to join us for an exciting opportunity!
You will be responsible for maintaining Weka’s R&D private cloud, and taking it to the next level.
You will participate in designing and implementing new services and network solutions.
You will work closely with Weka’s R&D and DevOps teams to test new technologies and maintaining high utilization of the lab
- Mellanox based Ethernet and Infiniband networks, (ConnectX-6, up to 400Gb/s per port)
- Work closely with OEM/SSD/NVMe/Networking vendors to qualify, implement and benchmark latest technologies and products
- Fully automated PXE system for OS installation and image creation/deployment
- VMware cluster
- On-premises network services (DNS/DHCP/NTP/NFS)
- Design and procurement of servers and high-end networking equipment
- HW troubleshooting and replacement when needed
- Upgrades and updates of IT infrastructure (software and hardware)
- Comprehensive Linux OS administration skills (Ubuntu and RHEL)
- Strong Ethernet fundamentals and troubleshooting abilities: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, ROUTING, VLAN, VPN, PXE
- At least 4 years of experience as a Linux Lab Manager/ Linux Sys Admin/ DevOps
- Bash script writing
- Python script writing
- Experience with VMware ESXi and vSphere, including API
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly and master new technological fields without outside help
- Service-oriented personality with the ability to work under pressure
- Dedication, organization, availability, and responsibility
- Fluent English - both written and verbal
- Working with Jira
- Working with suppliers and external support teams
- Writing clear and comprehensive how-to guides, Q&As, and KB articles
- PXE systems, preseed, cloud-init, kickstarter, ForeMan, TFTP, HTTP servers
- Infiniband network administration
- Local Linux repositories
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here