BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
MEET THE WEKKIES
“The marketing department is a creative group of people who are always looking for a unique way to generate interest and demand. I helped launch the company from stealth, and it’s exciting to see the amazing growth trajectory. WekaIO is a unique culture which comes from the co-founders whom I have had the pleasure of working with for many years. It’s nice to be at a company where you offer the most amazing product that really solves big storage problems for our customers. ”
Carol Platz, Director of Global Corporate Communications, Brand and Outbound MarketingWatch Video
“I’m fortunate to work alongside great individuals who share a passion for our product, people and customers. Since day one, my colleagues have given me a welcoming, fun and supportive atmosphere which has made my work at WekaIO even more enjoyable every day! Hard work never goes unnoticed and I’ve been provided many opportunities for professional and personal growth. I’m proud to be a part of an innovative company that respects and nurture’s its employees!”
Brittlyn Schwartz, Demand Generation ManagerWatch Video
“I joined Weka in early 2016 as the first hire in the marketing organization and have had the privilege of building a great marketing team who punch way above their weight. It has been a tremendous journey, taking the company from stealth to a force to be reckoned with in the storage industry. I joined the company because I believed in the technology but today I am here because of the people. Every day I come to work I feel like I am with family, it is all about acting as a team and we share a passion for delivering a great customer experience.”
Barbara Murphy, VP of MarketingWatch Video
“I thoroughly enjoy working at WekaIO not only because of our outstanding product, growing market, and promising future but because we have a wonderful company culture and team. It’s a great feeling when you look forward to coming into the office each and every day. Our product has disruptive technology that addresses a growing market with artificial intelligence, health sciences, and financial services as key segments. Our WekaFS file system speeds up data-intensive applications to quickly get insights and useful results from mountains of data. As these applications are moving into the mainstream enterprise, the market is moving toward us! To top it all off, we have a company culture that nurtures great trust, teamwork, chemistry, and synergy. We have extraordinary people who make up a team that is greater than the sum of its individual members. We truly love working together as we build a great company, and we are enjoying our journey along the way!”
David Yu, Senior Product Marketing ManagerWatch Video
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world’s fastest scalable file system today.
We are looking for a bright Product Owner for the product’s control plane. You will be responsible for defining technical requirements for complex user-oriented features, own the product’s look and feel and strive to constantly improve its usability.
- Work closely with R&D leaders and Product Management to understand customer needs and translate their use cases into comprehensive user stories. These user stories will be used to break down requirements into implementation plans.
- Work with Product Management to define MVP for strategic features.
- Maintain and prioritize feature backlogs across releases.
- Work closely with UI designers and front-end developers on defining the product’s UI.
- Understand Weka’s business environment, competitors, and strengths.
- Understand the architecture and all technical aspects of the product and work closely with the R&D team on building high-quality solutions to problems.
- Mediate between different stakeholders to enable the progress of key features on a tight schedule.
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or similar role in a product management organization.
- Experience with storage concepts and methodologies.
- Experience with cross-department communication and synchronization (product, field, R&D, etc).
- Solid understanding of SCRUM methodologies and a proven experience working as part of a SCRUM team.
- Experience with defining UI/UX for enterprise projects.
- Strong team player with a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English.
- R&D experience.
- Experience with cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, or Azure.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here