BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
QA Engineer - Integration team
About The Position
We're looking for a motivated QA Engineer to join our growing Regression test group. You will take part in ensuring the quality of Weka’s revolutionary, high-performance distributed file system. You will participate in the whole life-cycle of products and versions, working closely with the company departments – from Product Requirements, through R&D and Test Automation development, to Professional Services and Support.
Ensuring regression defect tracking and management.
- Work directly with Development Teams to offer high-quality releases
- Analyze and triage QA automation tests on a daily basis
- Review, fix and reinforce automated tests
- Investigation and analysis of challenging test scenarios
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the Development domain to know the ins and outs of a specific domain to ensure overall quality release to release
- Track automation found issues from start to resolution and verification
- Develop new insights and find ways to implement them that improve the overall efficiency and technical offering of our product, test automation strategy, and development process
- 1+ years of dedicated relevant professional experience in QA
- Experience with Python scripting
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving, and root-cause analysis skills
- Understand CI/CD environment and QA role
- Experience in QA Methodology, Processes, and Tools
- High technical orientation, elaborate knowledge in computers and operating systems
- Ability to provide feedback to development teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to work through JIRA workflow and provide meaningful test results on individual tickets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Capacity to think like a client and relate to the technology to offer overall quality
- Experience as Sys-Admin, Support, Integration engineer, Professional services, HW verification or an equivalent military profession
- Experience in storage/system administration and/or enterprise storage testing
- Knowledge of SAN and Linux protocols
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here