BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at Weka are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at Weka—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
Weka customer support is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Software Engineer, Control Path
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world’s fastest scalable file system today.
We are looking for a bright Senior Software Engineer to take our Control Plane to the next level. You will help craft features and components for Weka’s main product, a distributed file system that provides critical services and value for our customers.
- Design, implement, unit test, and maintain features to be of production quality performance and stability
- Take ownership and lead the development of different components in the control plane
- Work alongside Product and QA personnel to improve correctness and quality
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with development over Linux, including low-level User-Mode OS knowledge.
- Experience in the storage industry o databases, or other infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS or other public clouds
- Experience working on complex and large-scale and/or distributed systems, databases, or others
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here