Careers at WEKA
WEKA is growing fast! We’re looking for smart, dedicated, driven individuals that want to help the world’s most innovative organizations solve complex data management challenges.
Be part of something big at WEKA
We envision a future without compromise for our customers, so we’re creating a novel approach to data management that’s purpose-built for performance-intensive workloads in the cloud and AI era. We’re a pre-IPO, growth-stage company on a hyper-growth trajectory. We’ve raised $275M in capital and are backed by dozens of leading venture capital and strategic investors. Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, is helping hundreds of the world’s leading research organizations and enterprises—including eight of the Fortune 50—to achieve first-to-market results with AI, machine learning, and high-performance computing. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Work 4 WEKA
The WEKA Way
Innovation is in our DNA. We’re committed to developing next-generation data solutions for our customers that don’t require compromises and challenge the status quo.
We are aligned on a common vision and work together to find solutions. Individually, we move boulders. As a team, we move mountains.
We’re helping to solve our customers’ most complex data challenges, and we won’t stop until they’re successful.
We strive to hire the best people and help to grow and develop their skills so they can advance their careers.
We make time to have fun, laugh, learn, and celebrate our successes together.
We believe in balancing hard work with time to rest, restore, reflect, and savor a job well done.
Check Out Our Open Positions
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
WEKA is leading a paradigm shift in how data is stored, managed, and processed in the cloud and AI era. We are a pre-IPO, growth-stage company on a hyper-growth trajectory that has raised over $275M in capital and is backed by dozens of world-class venture capital and strategic investors.
Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, is a software-based, hybrid cloud solution transforming stagnant legacy data siloes into dynamic data pipelines that power GPUs efficiently and fuel performance-intensive workloads like generative AI and machine learning seamlessly and sustainably.
We’re passionate about helping our customers overcome complex data management challenges to accelerate their innovation and help grow their businesses. If you share our passion, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
What’s Cool About This Job
At WEKA, we have high performance down cold. This role is ultra focused on delighting customers with our expanding capabilities. Join our cutting-edge team leading Product Management for Protocols and Product Security, where you’ll delight customers across platforms and safeguard the security of our platform. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of technology, contributing to the success of customers who are pushing the boundaries of what's possible with high performance storage. As a key player in our dynamic company, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of protocol services and make a significant impact in the world of computing.
Bring Your Expertise – and Your Passion
Your domain knowledge is pan-industry, covering all things security at the intersection of customer data. Important factors leading to your success include:
- Expertise: You have proven experience in product management within the software industry, with a deep understanding of security principles, identity management, and data sharing protocols like SMB, NFS, and S3. You are familiar with the intricacies of high-performance distributed systems and possess a demonstrated ability to drive the development of innovative and secure solutions.
- Leadership Skills: Strong leadership skills with a history of successfully leading cross-functional teams. Ability to inspire and motivate team members to achieve ambitious goals while maintaining a collaborative and positive working environment.
- Strategic Vision: A strategic thinker who can develop and execute product strategies that align with market trends and customer needs. Proven ability to translate strategic goals into actionable plans and deliver results.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Experience presenting product strategies and roadmaps to internal teams and external customers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with company goals and market demands.
- Create and maintain a detailed product roadmap, ensuring that it reflects the evolving needs of our customers and the ever-changing technology landscape.
- Define the strategy and guide development of security features, including Identity and Access Management, track vulnerability assessments, adherence to security standards, and the integration of Zero Trust principles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the security architecture aligns with industry best practices and meets the evolving needs of our customers.
- Oversee the development and enhancement of the customer experience for NFS, SMB, and S3.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, standards, and emerging technologies related to filesystem protocols, and incorporate these into the product roadmap.
- Work closely with Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, and Support teams to ensure the seamless integration of security features and protocol enhancements.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative environment, encouraging open communication and effective teamwork across different departments.
Check Out Our Open Positions