BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Senior Manager of Sales Operations
About The Position
At WEKA, we’re passionate about helping organizations to overcome complex data challenges and accelerating their innovation, research, discovery, and businesses. We envision a future without compromise for our customers, which is why we’re creating a wholly new approach to data management that is purpose-built for the [AI – or – cloud] era.
Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, was architected from the ground-up to support next generation workloads like AI, machine learning, and high-performance computing, at scale. Our software-based platform provides consistently epic performance on-premises, in the cloud, at the edge, in hybrid and multicloud environments, or bursting between platforms, so that our customers can run and manage their next generation workloads and data-driven initiatives virtually anywhere.
WEKA is a pre-IPO hypergrowth startup helping many of the world’s leading enterprises and research organizations—including eight of the Fortune 50—to achieve first-to-market results with AI and ML. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
About the Role
Sales Operations at WEKA is one of four pillar functions in our GTM Operations team supporting our global selling teams who are driving the adoption of The Data Platform for AI across the globe.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Sales Operations to manage, improve and evolve the WEKA sales ops rhythms and processes. Specifically, the role provides strategic and operational support to the field organizations and drives repeatability, predictability, and scalability across the business.
The successful candidate will be data-driven, self-motivated, sales infrastructure savvy, intellectually curious, a fast learner, detail-oriented, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
- Support the global sales team (as needed) from quote through entitlement utilizing policy, process, and tools to ensure predictable outcomes and exceptional customer experiences
- Maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales/field functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Determine capacity and associated quotas required to meet annual growth/planning targets; Align quotas with territories, determine overlay assignments, and compare with historical data
- Provide analysis and reporting of compensation plan effectiveness and efficiency including ramp and long-term success at the individual, Region, and Geo levels
- Compile, assess and report on performance and earnings distributions
- Monitoring business performance - actual vs planned bookings, sales capacity / performance / productivity; developing frameworks, models, and processes to improve forecasting accuracy
- Maintain global playbook for common sales ops policies and processes (e.g., Global Account Management, Splits)
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Exec QBRs, etc.; Continuously evaluate and improve the accuracy of sales success related data, territory assignments, accounts, business metrics and information produced for internal or external consumption while also minimizing the effort required to produce it
- 3+ years of experience in a sales strategy + operations role; Prior experience with a fast-growth enterprise software company highly preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to translate complex business and process issues, develop solutions, and craft high quality communications
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence, effective communication and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration and ability to work with global teams
- Experience in process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Deep fluency with building and analyzing reports from Salesforce
- Bias for urgency and action; always focused on what’s right for the business; high energy supplier
- Ability to travel (10-15%)
- Location San Francisco Bay Area preferred; open to other US based locations with demonstrable success working remotely
Think you don’t meet every qualification above? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. At WEKA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
WEKA is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here