BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Partner Enablement Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced sales leader who can establish relationships, identify opportunities, and connect our field resources with our premier partners, including HPE, Hitachi Vantara, Supermicro, Cisco, Dell, WWT, and others.
This position requires strategic alignment, creating a mindshare of Weka to accelerate the pipeline of new business opportunities.
You will lead the development of the sales GTM with a primary focus on generating net new subscription license revenue through our server partners, working with both the partner field sales and their key indirect channel partners.
Pipeline and revenue growth are paramount, so you will be responsible for relationship building and growing the global number of joint opportunities.
If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in creating and selling deals with large global companies, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear many hats.
Must-Have Experience/Ability to:
• Drive complex deals with large global companies (we supply to 8 of the Fortune 50 today)
• Excel in team selling with large channel partners
• Create partner software sales opportunities
• Create and develop and manage key executive relationships
• Build and implement a clear, concise plan to identify, and enable a global sales organization including campaign development and delivery in the field
• Ensure that our partner field sales and reseller partners are able to successfully position & sell our solutions
• Leverage your skills to qualify opportunities, enable the partner field, and articulate partner initiatives to Weka Sales
• Be a key source of insight into competitive and partner landscape/strategy/news
• Design, implement, and fine-tune the partner programs across these server partners to accelerate Weka.IO for Business revenue growth
In addition, you will:
• Have a BS/BA or equivalent
• Work out of our Campbell, CA headquarters with the ability to travel 30% (when safe to do so)
• Have a background in data storage sales
• Possess startup experience
• The unique opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup, that is well capitalized with top tier venture and strategic funding by NVP, NVIDIA, Digital Alpha, HPE, Cisco, Seagate, WD & others.
• Working with revolutionary technology uniquely poised to own the modern data-hungry applications that drive top-line revenue for the world’s largest and most successful organizations.
• We are an ambitious team who are passionate about our journey and love coming to work every day.
• This is a global role.
• You will be a part of a diverse and high-performing environment that values and recognizes your contributions and unique perspectives and experience: we value what you bring to the culture.
• We hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Our benefits package includes:
● Care package received upon hire: backpack, multiple shirts, Weka swag
● Workstation, Monitors set up
● Unlimited PTO
● Unlimited Sick Time
● Stock options available
● Cellular phone plan coverage
● On and off-location meal perks
● Dental insurance
● Disability insurance
● Work-related travel reimbursement
● Employee assistance program
● Flexible spending account
● Excellent health insurance - Anthem Blue Cross
● Life insurance
● Parental leave
● Professional development assistance
● Vision insurance
● A tech stack with Laptop or PC of choice, up to 2 monitors, office phone, headset, and monthly cell phone usage
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here