BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Partner Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Internship
About The Position
WekaIO is the fastest-growing data platform for modern enterprise technical computing.
We are accepting applications for a Partner Sales & Marketing Coordinator summer internship.
The timeframe of the Internship: June, July, August, and into September 2021 (as needed)
Reporting to the Global Director, the Partner Sales & Marketing Coordinator (intern) will be responsible for:
- Creating monthly partner e-Newsletter content
- Collaborating with Weka to collect applicable information for partners
- Working cross-functionally with Weka's social media contact to promote partner-centric content and communications
- WIN Partner portal content maintenance and up-keep plus accepting authorized partners into the portal
- Communication with partners on reminders to take WIN Partner Accreditation or Technical Certification based on their level in the WIN Partner Program
- Setting up Partner Zoon training
- Monthly budget roll-up
- Owning and updating global partner sales and marketing calendar
- Bring new ideas to the table
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and soft skills
• Can-do mindset with a willingness to learn
• Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Business is preferred
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here