BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Release QA Software Engineer
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Release QA Software Engineer on Weka’s Regression team, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of Weka’s revolutionary high-performance distributed file system. You will engage in the whole life-cycle of products and versions, working closely with R&D and Product to ensure accurate regression defect tracking and management.
As a Release QA Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Analyze and triage QA automation tests on a daily basis, as well as investigate and analyze challenging test scenarios;
- Track automation issues found from start to resolution and verification, as well as work through the JIRA workflow to provide meaningful test results on individual tickets;
- Review, fix, and reinforce automated tests;
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact within the Development domain to ensure overall quality from release to release;
- Uncover new insights and creative ways of implementing them to improve the overall efficiency and technical offering of our product, test automation strategy, and development process; and
- Collaborate directly with Development Teams to offer high-quality releases.
- 2-5 years of dedicated and relevant professional experience in QA/Automation
- Experience in one of the following: storage, system administration, or networking
- Solid knowledge of Linux
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving, and root-cause analysis skills
- Understanding of CI/CD environments and the QA role
- Experience in QA Methodology, Processes, and Tools
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jira, Git, Confluence, as well as experience with Python scripting
- Ability to provide productive feedback to development teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to approach the technology from a client’s perspective to enhance its quality
It's nice if you have:
- Prior experience as Support, Integration Engineer, Professional services, HW verification, or an equivalent military profession
- Experience in testing of storage product
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here