BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Automation Team Leader
About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
As an Automation Team Leader, you will lead a team of highly skilled Python programmers that are responsible for creating a test coverage for all system functionality and configuration. This is a challenging and complex engineering task since in storage the testing of a feature can be in many cases more complex than its implementation.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the product reliability and stability, the core requirements of any enterprise storage product.
- Lead a team of test automation professionals to a new level through training, mentoring, development, and ultimately raise the bar and standards for the entire quality of the team.
- Be hands-on in creating detailed, well-structured test plans and implement automated distributed tests in Python.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a complex, clustered system and be able to analyze failures in such systems.
- Establish and enforce coding guidelines for automation tests via code reviews and be a focal point for the team for coding issues.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of the automated test suite.
- Work closely with development teams, PM, support teams, and others in order to identify any test gaps, analyze issues and follow through till resolution and automation coverage.
- Become a storage expert: understand terminology, protocols, configurations, architecture, and practicalities in the frontier of storage technology.
- Excellent knowledge and Hands-on experience in Python
- At least 2 years experience as an Automation or Development Team Leader or other leadership roles
- Understanding in QA methodologies and automation
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem solving
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Advanced knowledge of Git or other SCM solutions
- Experience working in environments with modern software practices such as CI/CD
- Experienced in networking and/or storage
- Experience with cloud environments
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here