BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Sr Manager, Field and Partner Marketing - Western US
About The Position
At WEKA, we’re passionate about helping organizations to overcome complex data challenges and accelerating their innovation, research, discovery, and businesses. We envision a future without compromise for our customers, which is why we’re creating a wholly new approach to data management that is purpose-built for the AI and Cloud era. Our flagship product, the WEKA® Data Platform, was architected from the ground-up to support next generation workloads like AI, machine learning, and high-performance computing, at scale. Our software-based platform provides consistently epic performance on-premises, in the cloud, at the edge, in hybrid and multicloud environments, or bursting between platforms, so that our customers can run and manage their next generation workloads and data-driven initiatives virtually anywhere. WEKA is a pre-IPO hypergrowth startup helping many of the world’s leading enterprises and research organizations—including eight of the Fortune 50—to achieve first-to-market results with AI and ML. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
The Sr. Manager, Field & Partner Marketing is an integral part of WEKA’s expanding sales and marketing team responsible for planning, organizing and executing account-centric demand programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team, and additionally marketing to and thru Strategic Partners, Resellers and GSI’s to drive greater demand. This person loves to work closely with sales and partners in region and acts as a liaison between headquarters marketing and regional sales. Ultimately, this role is responsible for helping a sales team meet or exceed demand generation targets by executing account-centric demand programs that complement audience-centric campaigns, industry events and always-on demand programs.
This position will report to the VP, Growth Marketing.
- Lead the execution of account-oriented marketing programs jointly with sales and partners
- Work closely with sales to prioritize and execute highly targeted digital and in-person programs and events with prospects and customers to help accelerate pipeline. Ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Identify co-marketing opportunities with strategic and regional partners to create demand at scale
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Proactively manage marketing KPI dashboards for a specific sales team or region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years’ full-time experience in B2B demand generation
- Previous experience with marketing automation, account-based marketing, and conversational marketing solutions
- Previous experience in events management
- Must have ability to quickly build a strong understanding of WEKA’s go-to-market strategy, the WEKA sales process, and the process buyers go through in selecting and buying software. Excellence in metrics and measurement of demand gen campaign success is key.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication/presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project and time management skills required to efficiently move between work places and multiple, concurrent projects
- Communications and interpersonal skills – ability to build strong working relationships with sales teams and leaders
- Prone to action, results focused, KPI focused
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, slightly chaotic and undefined environment
Think you don’t meet every qualification above? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification specified. At WEKA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t match up perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
WEKA is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here