BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Weka lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
The team you’ll be joining:
Our IT team is made of highly skilled IT engineers maintaining smooth operation of Weka’s IT services and providing quick, efficient and awesome IT support to all employees worldwide.
Our IT infrastructure is based on cutting-edge SaaS applications and Cloud services, with integration and automation to connect them together.
We’re working side by side with our security team to ensure Weka’s resources are well secured with the recent security practices and products.
Aside from that, we’re constantly looking for implementing new services to improve and automate processes and straighten security.
As an IT Engineer, you’ll:
- Participate in designing and planning new cloud and network services.
- Research and implement new technologies and solutions to improve and consolidate Weka’s IT infrastructure.
- Contribute from your knowledge and experience to identify gaps in existing processes and help to improve and automate cross-company efforts.
- Work closely with the security and SOC teams to mitigate security risks and to constantly improve Weka’s security level.
- Serve as escalation tier for IT networking and Linux issues
- At least 4 years of proven experience in a high-tech or startup company in a similar role: Sys Admin, IT service, or similar
- Endpoint and server hands-on administration skills - all operating system (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Strong network fundamentals: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, ROUTING, VLAN, VPN
- Write Python and Bash Scripts
- User management (any platform, Google preferred)
- Wide-ranging Firewall administration experience
- Proven past experience with implementing/migrating critical, sensitive IT systems
- Proven experience in administering a cloud platform (at least one of AWS/GCP/Azure/OCI)
- Experience with writing user friendly how-to guides, Q&As, and wiki pages in fluent English
- Ability to learn quickly and master new technological fields without outside help
- Service-oriented personality with the ability to work under pressure
- Dedication, organization, availability, and responsibility
- High English level - both written and verbal
Advantage - experience with the following:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Azure including Azure AD
- Slack administration
- MDM - Jamf/Intune
- Zoom rooms
- Cato Networks / other SASE product
- SSO platforms (SAML/OAuth/Okta)
- Security products (EDR, SIEM, SOC, CASB)
- Atlassian products
- Zero-touch onboarding (Mac, Windows)
- VMware - ability to build a cluster from scratch using best practices
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here