BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG AT WEKA
We are on an accelerated growth trajectory and invite you to be a part of our journey. At Weka we are passionate about solving big storage problems for our customers. Our technology is recognized by Gartner, TechTarget, CRN, and CIOReview as being at the forefront of next generation data storage. We are backed by leading investors: NVIDIA, Mellanox, Western Digital, HPE, Seagate, and Qualcomm. And the Weka File System is used by the world’s largest marquis brands.
WORK 4 WEKA
Engineers at WEKA are building a next-generation storage system that is enabling some of the world’s leading companies to solve big problems. We don’t work on maintaining yesterday’s products, we build tomorrow's products.
There is no ceiling for the sales team at WEKA—the sky is the limit. For high-achieving sales professionals who desire independence, high visibility, and loads of opportunity then Weka is the place the thrive.
Our team of highly creative and strategic marketing professionals are the power behind the brand. They ignited the spark, that turned in to a fire, that is becoming an inferno—for a hot marketing career join Weka.
WEKA customer success is the secret source to our success. Customers continually laud our support team with praise. If you desire a post-sales career, that comes with a lot of positive recognition for contribution—both internally and externally—then join the Weka team.
CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
- All Locations
- All Departments
Software Engineer, Engineering Tools Development
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
What makes a Wekkie?
If you have a positive “can-do” attitude, a relentless curiosity about all things tech, and you thrive on pushing limits and breaking barriers, you’ll fit right in at Weka!
We’re a super friendly bunch who support each other, promote best practices, and always encourage collaboration and sharing ideas. Even on rainy days, our sunny spirits shine through. And as we grow, we’re inviting those who are like us to join in the fun!
What you'll be doing:
Join a growing team assigned to create a modern engineering environment and create must-have tools to define and improve development workflows, data generation, coherency validators, and overall productivity.
As a Software Engineer, you'll:
- Re-define, implement and enhance our code build system, explore ways to reduce build time in different aspects of our product, and influence dramatically the development environment of both development and tests engineers.
- Work closely with our Development, Test, and DevOps team to tailor a modern and robust build infrastructure that will be an integral part of a revised development environment.
- Work with the LDC software compiler developers, look at ways to improve it, and promote upstreamed changes into the daily work of the engineering team.
- Design, implement and maintain data and fault generators to introduce new ways to measure coherency in a modern-distributed storage product.
- Work on a state-of-the-art debugging system for a distributed cluster, including a redesign of components from the ground up.
- 3+ years experience developing, optimizing, and maintaining production build systems, preferably involving compiler or other system software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with C/C++/Rust/Go and Python
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with using GNU Make, CMake QMake, or other build tools distributed build systems
- Have an understanding of how compilers work and how compilers are implemented
- Linux Savvy
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to self-manage and communicate effectively
Apply for this position
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS?
Send us your C.V. We will contact you when a position opens that is fit for you.Apply Here